In monsoon season, we lost our skin glow as we sweat more and because of that we get oily skin. If our skin is oily then the chances of blackheads and pimples increases.
So in monsoon, to keep your skin pores oil free we should use scrub and face pack which is more effective in these days.
- Scrub removes dead skin and tanning from face. It’s remove pigmentation also. Skin starts glowing after scrubing and also become safe from blackheads. In this season use scrub twice or thrice a week. If your skin is more glowing/ brighter then there are more chances of pimples, so don’t use scrub on glowing skin.
- People with fair color can get more pimples because of scrubing. So you can use facepack instead of scrub. Facepack also removes dead shells from your face.If you have glowing and clear skin then you can use facepack to keep your skin safe in monsoon season.
There are few scrubs and packs for monsoon season:
- Lemon and sugar is best for scrubing. Mix sugar and lemon water. Apply it on your face and scrub for few minutes then wash it with cool water. It will remove tanning also.
- Mix a tablespoon of crushed almond/almond oil, honey and white part of egg. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Once it’s dry, apply some water on your face and scrub. You will get a glowing skin.
- Mix green tea powder with curd and alovera gel. Apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for few minutes and then scrub it slowly or gently. Wash it with cool water. You will see a bright skin.
- Take papaya and grind it. Mix it with curd and apply it on your face and neck. Scrub it slowly and wash it. It will give you a glowing skin. Papaya removes dead shells from your skin and give you a glowing skin.